Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
Royal Deeside Tourism Networking Evening
Wednesday, 18 July 2012 from 19:00 to 21:00
Aboyne, United Kingdom
Royal Deeside Tourism
at Glen Tanar Ballroom
Wednesday 18th July
7pm - 9pm
This informal networking evening for local businesses will be a great opportunity to meet each other and share your ideas with us to help us map the direction that the DMO will take in the next phase of
the "Winning Years".
Guest speaker Beverley Tricker from Tricker PR will set the scene with information about the recently launched Victorian Heritage Trail and will tell you how your business can be featured. Claire Bruce and other directors will be there to give a brief update on the recent changes within the DMO. We look forward to seeing you there and welcoming new businesses.
When & Where
Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms
Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms is the official Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for tourism businesses in the areas of Royal Deeside, Donside and the Eastern Cairngorms. Established in 2005, it aims to promote the area as a year-round destination and provide visitors with high quality experiences that will encourage them to return.
Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms DMO is a company limited by guarantee and is managed by a Board of Directors who have been recruited from local businesses in the area. We have 100 Partner Buisnesses of the DMO.
The DMO has been created to fulfil the following objectives:
- To grow tourism in Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially sustainable to generate the greatest possible benefits to local communities and businesses.
- To ensure that visitors to the area have the best possible experiences to encourage return visits to the area and recommendations to friends and family.
- To enhance the quality and variety of visitor products and services within Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms
- To provide effective training and development within Royal Deeside and the Cairngorm.
- To represent the views and priorities of local tourism businesses to external agencies.
Royal Deeside and the Cairngorms DMO works closely with local businesses and the community to achieve these aims. By working together, a range of packages which incorporate all of the features that makes the area special, can be provided for the visitor. This will provide tourists with enhanced experiences, whilst generating revenue for the local economy.